Fluorescent Bulb Crushers
By law, non-residential fluorescent light bulbs must be disposed of in a special manner. These fluorescent bulb crusher meet the EPA and OSHA standards for bulb crushing and disposal. The toxic mercury vapor in the bulbs is captured in the carbon filter system. Fit up to 900 crushed four foot long bulbs into one 55 gallon drum. Portable models are available. Ideal for factories, hospitals, schools, universities, office buildings, malls, and airports.
- Crushing Rate: Up to 25 4 foot tubes per minute
- Lamp Type: Fluorescent Tube 8' or less
"U" Tubes - 6" leg spacing
CFL Bulbs up to 6" in diameterNationwide Recycling Service:
- Pick Up Full Drums of Crushed Bulbs and Drop Off Empty Drums.
- Once Recycling is Completed, a Certificate of Recycling (COR) is Issued.
- Call for More Information and Pricing.
For answers to your questions and a free quote, call our toll free number today.
Email Compactors Unlimited
Back To Main Page