Hazardous materials such as paint filters, rags and wipes, disposable clothing and gloves, paint masking material, and absorbents are disposed of in cubic yard and meter boxes. Much like the in-drum compactor, these pneumatic compactors will compress more material into each box which will decrease disposal costs. Up to 4:1 compaction ratio depending upon the material compacted.
- 8″ pneumatic cylinder with 27″ stroke
- Compaction Force: Up to 6,000 pounds
- Two-Hand, no-tie down safety actuator – Meets O.S.H.A. Requirements
- All Pneumatic Operation. No Electrical Connection Needed.
- Thirty second rapid cycle time