Oil Filter Crusher
Used oil filters contain moderate amounts of oil and in many places must be disposed of as hazardous waste. When the filters are crushed, the oil is forced out and, depending upon the state and local regulations, may be disposed of in a dumpster. Ideal for car and truck dealerships and other maintenance outlets. Great for businesses which own or lease a fleet of vehicles.
- Models which will accommodate car size to locomotive size oil filters.
- Explosion-Proof models available.
- Crushing from from 31,000 pounds to 70,000 pounds.
- Cycle times range from 35 seconds to 2 minutes.
- High capacity models which process six 55 gallon barrels of oil filters per hour available.